Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Bangkok Getaway Nov 2009


Shopping spree & delicious food... here I come.. Bangkok

I've lost count how many times I've landed my ass in Bangkok, this is probably my 7th or 8th times. The main purpose to visit Bangkok is to have a getaway from work, accompany my chic to have her shopping spree and most important to have my shutter therapy (which it didn't turn out good. Sigh!). Enjoy my lousy captures.


Huge ass Gundam displays in Central World.

Our first stop, SIAM SQUARE, I didn't get to shoot anything, well, probably there's not much of interesting scene/object to capture, except for those chun chicks hanging around there. After shopping around there, we headed to massage center for a relaxing foot massage. We've cured our foot and it was time to cure our stomach, we headed to the famous Thai restaurant, Ban Khun Mae.

 
 
 
 
The Thai Food Mixed Plate.

Green Curry

Fried Poh Piah filled with Shrimp

Tom Yan Kung

BURP~

Took this shot on our way back to hotel.
That ended our 1st day trip, nothing much on second day, all we did is shopping, eat, shopping again. Took some streetshots while walking along. Sigh..
 
 

 
Fucking bird shat on me.

Third day, China Town, we had some very authentic local Teow Chew delicacy.


 
 
Black Olive Fried Rice

Fried Oyster

Shark's Fin Soup

After a great lunch, we headed back to city and continue our shopping spree. And my shutter therapy of course.

 
 
 
We had our dinner at MOS BURGER, which located inside Central World Plaza.


 
 
 
YUMMY!!!
On the fourth day, we went to Chatukchak, the weather was hot and stuffy, we couldn't stand and we headed back to Platinum Mall (Pratunam), at least an air-conditioned mall with cheap apparel for women.



 
Papaya Salad (my favorite)


Sticky Sauce Noodle
The Last Day, we didn't manage to go out, spent our time in hotel watching Forrest Gump movie in hotel room. At 12 noon we leaved our hotel to airport and we said BYEBYE to Bangkok.


 
 
BUBBYE BANGKOK. :'( I'll visit you again soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment