Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Golden Palm Tree @ Sepang Gold Coast

Main Entrance of Golden Palm Tree Resort

I had a chance to stay in this luxury resort a week after my Singapore trip, the resort is new with brilliant architecture, filled with staffs more than tourist that always wear a smile on their face, very comfortable room but the bed was to soft for my liking. A few things I wanna complain would be the weather, too cloudy, and the water level, it was low tide and it is dirty, imagine the resort is in surrounded with white beaches and crystal clear sea water, it would be perfect! Please bear with my laziness, I've only edited a few pictures in this post the rests are all straight out from camera. Enjoy.
The rooms

Sun rise or sun set?

Surf Board

Float


Sea Shell wind-bells


Flowers


Restaurant above the sea

Bacon, ham, olives, cheese and salad

Hrmmm.. Kinda lazy to post all the photos.. click the below for more..

3 comments:

  1. I see that you are loving the wideness of your 16mm !! Very beautifully taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin.. Next post is bout my newly bought cheapo 35mm f1.7 CCTV lens.. I'm starting to love manual focus..
    Bila mau street shooting?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya call Wongfk too.. I as a frog under well wanna see and learn from him..

    ReplyDelete